Wednesday 18 July 2012

P90X Vs Insanity

You know when you look at yourself in the mirror and you think...........hmm this is not looking good?  And you know that you go to gym but doing the same routine three times a week is just not enough when you can't resist a bit of chocolate and a cake at elevensies? Then it is time to have a serious overhaul of your fitness regime.

One of the ways you can do this is by doing a dvd at home. Now I like the gym but I have never been a fan of those classes. You know where there is someone at the front and everyone else looks like they have been doing the exercises since they were three, but I am wobbling everywhere and I look like I am having a fit? Not good. Not good at all.

So I have decided that I need to do some sort of fitness dvd thing at home and you know what? I really like the look of those hard men doing the fitness videos, like P90X and Insanity. I was looking at this lens on squidoo - P90x vs insanity and I think P90X could be a good idea for me.


What I like about it is that P90X offers free personal trainers. Well they are not exactly free really - what they are are people who have completed P90X and they have websites. So if you buy any other products, then the trainers get a commission. Which is fair enough but surely the trainers are going to shove the products down your throat like crazy.

I know I need to give up the chocolate and the cake at elevensies but I don't necessarily want to shift over to protien shakes. I just feel that if I eat normal portions of normal food and avoid all the junk then I should shift a few pounds.

Still not sure which one to go for but will try to remember to update as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment