Friday 9 March 2012

Fitness DVD - Aren't they all the same?

The short answer is no they are not. There are hundreds of fitness DVDs on the market - how do you know if the one that has caught your eye is any good? The answer is, well, you don't unless you get an opinion of one.

That is where this site comes into its own. Have a look at http://yourfitnessdvd.com and check out the goodies and the badies of the fitness DVD world. This site includes opinions of actual buyers and represents great value.

It is such a pleasure when a website not only looks good but provides the buyer with good information. I was so pleased to see this, not least because I was thinking of getting one of the dvds which promised me a models butt. That I could have a butt that looked like a models, not literally...........you get what I mean.

 

I am so glad I didn't order it because apparently it is total rubbish. So automatically it has saved me $20. Now I can save that up and get the one I really want P90X which is going to give me the body I have dreamed of this summer! See you on the beach!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment